Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A very sad day..

Missy, Niko, Kakay, Eio
Goodbyes are hard. Specially if you are saying good bye to someone you love. Today, we finally said goodbye to an uncle, these kids' grandpa, my aunts's husband, my cousins' father....

Syempre, hindi naman kami ganoon ka-close, dahil unang- una, hindi naman ganoon kalapit ang bahay nila sa amin. Pero malapit naman ako sa mga pinsan ko and just by looking at them, I can almost feel the sadness and the longing. But this is not a loss. This is the beginning of a new life in heaven. We should be happy for him. He has loved as a husband and as a father. He has put smiles in the hearts of his grandchildren. He has lived a full life.........he will be missed.
Ehm and Ykaie

4 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Hi Peach, sorry for the loss of your Uncle. Our prayers to the bereaved family.

Anonymous said...

My deepest condolences for the loss of your Tito.

Paula said...

So sad. Condolence to your family, sis. Kahit ndi pa kayo ganun ka close mahirap pa din di ba?

My post is up for the BC Bloggers' Party now it's your turn. Warning: it's about me, me, and me. Read at your own risk!

Paula

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

condolonces sis..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin